If need a good chuckle stray over to the Goldman Sachs Elevator blog and twitter account – @gselevator. Below are few of my personal favorite bits of wisdom extracted from the recent post How To Be A F%#king Man…
- When people don’t invite you to a party, you really shouldn’t go. And sometimes even when you are invited, you shouldn’t go.
- Eat brunch with friends at least every other weekend. Leave Rusty and Junior at home.
- Act like you’ve been there before. It doesn’t matter if it’s in the end zone at the Super Bowl or on a private plane.
- No selfies. Aspire to experience photo-worthy moments in the company of a beautiful woman.
- There’s always another level. Just be content knowing that you are still better off than most who have ever lived.
- Piercings are liabilities in fights.
- Buy a tailored suit before you are thirty. Stay that size.
- Measure yourself only against your previous self.
- Take more pictures. With a camera.
- If you are wittier than you are handsome, avoid loud clubs.
- If it’s got velvet ropes and lines, walk away unless you know someone.
- Ignore the boos. They usually come from the cheap seats.
- Don’t ever say, “it is what it is.”
A photo-worthy moment with a beautiful woman from Gooseberry Mesa. For more visit me on Flickr.