I’ve always been a four-season kind of guy. While some people may consider year-round 75 & sunny as perfect weather, such meteorological monotony is not for me. In the words of John Ruskin, “there is no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.” With that said, perhaps my favorite of the seasons is fall. Something about the crisp reprieve from the heat of the summer, paired with golden light and leafy color show earns the season a special place in my heart. Here’s to thin mountain air, warm camp fires, whiskey, cider, and pipe smoke, harvest dinners, and hay rides. So breakout the flannel, fall is here.
- Stanley Flasks & Thermos for keeping your beverage warm.
- Olympus E-P5 because fall is a perpetual golden hour.
- Sukierae by Tweedy.
- Santa Cruz Bronson for red carpet fall riding.
- Poler’s 2-Man Tent – stay cozy with your special someone.
- Woolrigh Logan Ridge wool blanket.
- Topo Designs Daypack for packing your favorite ingredients.
- Mountain Light Timber Boots by Danner.
- Jetboil Sumo Stove for heating up cider.
- Stio Junction Flannel – fall is flannel season.
- Stio Marsten Down Vest – a pillow you wear
- Victor Axe – if you’re gonna wear flannel & a vest, you better have an axe.
- Kavu Quilted Jacket – functional retro goodness from Kavu.