Random thoughts from this morning’s coffee sesh.
- There is seldom, if ever, a clear path forward.
- Everyone is on a discrete path, all you can do is explore your own.
- There will always be opportunities if you look for them and have the courage to pursue them.
- Nothing is once-in-a-lifetime except for the interactions we have with others.
- The moment is all around us. Quit looking for it on a screen.
- Never let fear of the unknown or ‘what-if’ mentality control your decision making.
- Living on your own terms is achieved through financial independence.
- Only spend money on things that bring real value and align with what you want to achieve.
- You can have a lot more fun when you’re not worried how you’re going to pay rent.